Items in the cart:
Enjoy unique, immersive sound in one single device. A breathtaking cinematic experience designed to ..
Full 3.1 home cinema soundbar with wireless subwoofer, Bluetooth and HDMI. A rich 1,200 mm wide, the..
So compact and yet so powerful. Measuring 1050 mm wide, the SBW 280 is also perfectly suited to smal..
Wharfedale SOUNDBAR Vista 200S Black (set). Wharfedale sound for your TV W..
Denon DHT-S517H Soundbars. Wireless music streaming Easily stream your favorite music d..
Denon DHT-S416H Soundbars. Upgrade your entertainment centre with Denon-engineered surr..
Denon DHT-S517 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Black. The Denon DHT-S517 Soundbar is a..
Cabasse Soundbar with Network Subwoofer. STREAM BAR – High Fidelity Home Cinema soundba..
Using Klipsch proprietary technology and offering easy installation, the Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Ba..
Bring decades of cinema expertise to your home theatre sound with the Klipsch Cinema 600 Sound Bar. ..
Seamlessly upgrade your television viewing to a home theater experience with Klipsch horn-loaded Cin..
The Cinema 1200 Dolby Atmos Sound Bar, with 1200 watts of power and integrated, discrete height spea..
They’re all around me Take your home cinema experience to new heights with sound that comes from ab..
POLK SIGNA S4 SOUNDBAR. TRUE DOLBY ATMOS SOUND BAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER, EARC, AND B..
Great high -quality sound. Good assembly and equipment,
I thought that this soundbar would be a little quiet how I was mistaken. Sunbar is very good and gives out a wonderful high -quality sound now it is a pleasure to watch TV and play playground
Translated from pult.ru
Great sound, compact size
Great soundbar! The sound is on top, an incredibly voluminous sound, which is unexpected for such a soundbar. Very convenient fasteners to the wall. There are blitus connections, Jack 3.5 and HDMI.
Translated from pult.ru
sound quality and real 5.1 at a moderate price
creaking sound when reproducing some content
I say right away, I am very pleased with the purchase !!! The wife is also very pleased with the result!
Choose this soundbar with rear columns or another with virtual:
Honestly, I didn’t compare, but common sense and cockroaches in my head tell me that no soundbar with “virtual” columns is compared with physical ones ... with this soundbar (home cinema), I got the effect of “diving” in my opinion no worse, no worse, than in the cinema. About the publicized Dolby Atmos, I will partially touch on, here I will say briefly - Russian -speaking content in this format IMHO virtually no.
My "technical assignment" and the alleged options looked as follows:
The soundbar, for use with the Sony 65x93J TV, is also sometimes for music in “compressed” quality, with Yandex music. Interested in models with rear satellites.
Use rarely, but I would like to serve for a long time and the sound was “detailed”, and not quite a tambourine. The estimated budget is up to 50t. rubles.
The question about the supported codecs, the switching of the support of sound formats for withdrawal from the TV through HDMI-REC (a very interesting point in which I did not understand the end, for example, Sony 65x90J offers sound output only in Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus or).
For myself, I examined:
- Polk Audio Magnifi Max SR soundbar - price 49990 rubles, you have a discounted window for 41990 rubles, two negative reviews of customers are embarrassed, there are no other reviews on the Internet at all, only DTS, Dolby Digital from codecs. Phazoindve
- Sound panel JBL BAR 9.1 True Wireless Surround - Price 79990 rubles, from codecs DTS X, Dolby Atmos. But what about the older codecs? The batteries are embarrassed that will fail over time, whether it is possible to “freely” replace them on their own wi
- Samsung HW -Q950A/RU soundbar - price 84990 rubles - support for “all” codecs, visually the rear Satelites are more “serious”, confuses a large number of speakers in the soundbar (no longer mean) and negative experience with the sound of Samsung TVs, th
- Sony Sony HT-ZF9. Due to the reason not the possibility of acquiring the rear satellites in Russia or not an adequate price for them (soundbar 45000-50000 rub + 25,000 rubles rear Satellites). There are only 3 speakers in the soundbar itself.
- “budget” options (it may, taking into account the fact that I am not a meloman and we will watch films no more than once a week, or even once a month, then prefer some of these options):
- LG SN5R - Price 25270 rubles
- Sony HT -S40R - Price 34990 RUB (office of Sonya). From codecs only DTS, Dolby Digital. Soundbara columns are connected by a wire to the amplifier located in the subwoofer, an amplifier on the rear speakers in a separate box with a fibe-file transmitter
Support for reproducible sound formats, sound in the cinema.
I watch movies from KinoPoisk HD or download films from torrents. As I understand it, Films with Sound 5.1 recorded the Dolby Digital codes with sound, everything is perfectly reproduced.
Films from torrents - all films with sound 5.1 have a sound track in Russian AC3, 5.1CH, up to 620kbit/s, which is perfectly reproduced by this Saudnbar. From what I downloaded in the first few days of ownership of the device (these were mainly films nominated for Oscar for sound), several films had a DTS-HD MA track in Russian (2 of the films of 15 downloaded), while the AC3 track was also the first number, 5.1CH, up to 620kbit/s (I drew attention to the fact that the publicized Dolby Atmos did not even meet for me). In other formats, the sound in Russian seemed to have not even met. I repeat I'm talking about the path in Russian, in English there are Truehd -atmos and DTS-HD MA in abundance ...
Bottom line: IMHO at the moment the need for other decoders in the soundbar for Russian -speaking content is absent.
- I connected Yandex Mini through AUX, the sound “pale”, not expressive. Perhaps the problem is in a complete cable through which I connected (I also left it). I set up a chromkast (you can configure through Wi-Fi or a wire; it was not without shamanistic
Through chromcast and AUX the sound is stereo with a subwoofer, the rear speakers are not involved. When playing from the TV, including Yandex Music from the HD KinoPoisk application, the sound goes with “laying out” to 5.1. Moreover, when playing from the TV, pressing the “Music” button on the remote control, does not turn off the rear satellites.
He drove the device in different modes, trying to identify any bugs ... What was discovered:
- When watching a film from the film “1+1” with Omar SI, creaking is published in the rear speakers, and a change in the modes of the “cinema” does not affect the situation in any way. The recording does not have a sound 5.1. I think this is a feature, a
Translated from pult.ru
Quality and details of sound, settings, ease of connection, quality of execution.
Perhaps the best solution in the Soundbar segment. Yes, not cheap, but when you hear how it sounds, you understand what you are paying for. The built -in presets of the equalizer really change the sound, and you can select a genre and a signal source. A separate central channel with the possibility of adjusting the level is 10 out of 10. A familiar situation when you watch cinema - the music and effects are loud, and speech is barely audible. There is no such problem. A large full -fledged subwoofer with clean, not buzzing bass and, again, the possibility of adjusting the level. A visual indication, a backlight remote control. Bottom line: an ideal solution for an apartment, when there is no way or desire to assemble a full -fledged home theater system with separate channels on a small area, but I want a good sound. I connected this device to the TV, CD to the player, as well as the vinyl player, since all the entrances for this are (HDMI, analog, optical). Great sound in all versions, voluminous stereo, deep bass. Klipsch Cinema 800 adequately copes with the role of domestic acoustics.
Translated from pult.ru
Compact, wireless subwoofer and rear speakers, ARC management, good sound in DD mode
The backdrop of rear speakers in all modes, except DD, does not automatically configure sound. Overpriced
Audio Magnif Max SR (movie mode)
Connected to the TV Sony KD-65XE9305 according to HDMI —ACR, to the HDMI soundbar, the NTV+satellite receiver is connected, and Sony Wh-L-L-l headphones (cinema mode) are connected to the optics. There are no questions for headphones, they work perfectly, but there are questions about the rear speakers for the soundbar, it seems a weak signal processing algorithm
- We get good sound only when the DD signal comes from the satellite receiver (the icon - Dolby Connect lightly lights up on the soundbar
And when watching the Connect IVI from the TV, although the DD signal does not show on the soundbar (that’s why in this case the sound is good, although not DD?)
In other modes (digital TV, analogue TV, a signal from a satellite receiver is not DD) depending on the TV channel in the rear speakers or a chic, or a quiet gurgle, similar to a distorted voice (television) or the sound of a film, but with the auditions of quiet distortions ( Especially audible when on the voice of the voice).
In general, this is not a big problem-if the signal is not DD, then there is a music button on the soundbar, with a single press, silence in the rear speakers is t. e stereo mode, repeated pressing-in the rear speakers a pure sound (something like a quado mode), but I am uncomfortable.
The reviews on foreign sites are the same questions. Support on polkaudio.com is still my question about this operating mode of the soundbar and sound distortions several times, they sent to the Russian dealer to the question of E-Mile, wrote silence to Email-in response.
By ease of use, not very much - there is no microphone for automatic tuning, the buttons on the remote control are hard.
Translated from pult.ru