An era is over. With the final edition of the CS 505-4, Dual presents the last series of the legendary CS 505-4. The limited edition of only 150 devices was built in an elegant chassis in the "Zebrano Nightfall" design.A semi-automatic turntable with...
Dual CS 505-4 BLACK Semi-Auto Turntable
An era is over. With the final edition of the CS 505-4, Dual presents the last series of the legendary CS 505-4. The limited edition of only 150 devices was built in an elegant chassis in the "Zebrano Nightfall" design.
A semi-automatic turntable with swinging subchassis, which combines very good sound with excellent ease of use and thus ensures relaxed and long-lasting music enjoyment.
- Tonarm technology: Cardan bearing with mass-free contact force adjustment thanks to high-precision torsion spring.
- Removable clay head with 13 mm (1/2 inch) system attachment, support force and anti-skating adjustable.
- Particularly torsion-resistant tonarm head made of carbon fibre.
- Chassis technology: wood console torsionally glued Full board with floating suspension. Vibration-dampened aluminium turntable with anti-static, treated thick felt surface.
- Drive technology: belt drive with ground flat belt, 16-pin synchronous motor with fine speed adjustment.
- Viscosity dampened tonearm lift Shutdown with tone arm raiser.
Supplied with Ortofon OM 10 mm pickup
The reference models are handmade in small batches. Regional precision suppliers from the local area of our Design Center in Germany achieve the highest tolerances required in the 21st century.
Find out more about Dual